6/16/08

Schools Out

We are still a little behind in our postings as things continue to get crazier and crazier. I keep telling myself that I will do better and catch up as soon as things calm down. Well I have finally resided to the fact that it will be a long time before life slows down. School is out, and the summer has officially started and slow does not describe our life at all. Between swimming lessons, summer movies, playing with friends, trips to the cabin, reunions, chores, hopefully some time for a family vacation, and last but not least a new baby in August, life is crazy. With that being said we would not have it any other way. Wyatt ended his first year of school as the student of the month. Dad already has the sticker on his truck. Funny how kids change you, while we were dating Dane constantly made fun of those with bumper stickers, but as soon as he saw this it was on his truck like a badge of honor. He had the best teacher in the world, Miss. Groves was wonderful. We are so proud of Wyatt and still can’t believe he is starting the first grade in less than 8 weeks.







5 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness it was so good to see you had found our blog. We really enjoyed looking at your blog and I promise we will add a picture very soon.
We can't believe how your family has grown. We would love to get together and see you guys. Please keep blogging and we will also.
Take Care!
Brian and JoLynn Ellsworth

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Well, well, well. Dane! It was really good to hear from you. I am really glad that you posted a comment. Keep in touch and we all have to get together soon. Tell your parents that I said hi. Man how everyone grows up huh! We have all changed for the better I think!
lyndsey

Brannon and Leslie said...

Yay Wyatt. I still can't believe he's going to be in 1st grade. Time flies too fast.

Mandy Stewart said...

He is sooo big. I miss you guys. Can't beleive baby 4 is almost here! You guys look happy! take care!

Papa Dick said...

Way to go Chaffee, the great white hunter, hope you gave it a burial at sea and a good flush. It is nice to see old faces, which means mine is getting older, oh well. I can see where your kids get their god looks, a good looking mother. Thank heaven for moms. Nice to hear from you and in the future.