4/25/07

"The Chaffee Curse"

Growing up my father constantly reminded us boys of the "Chaffee Curse" The "curse" was why females found the Chaffee boys so very irresistible, and of course the only logical reason anyone can come up with as to why Alysen decided to mary me. Anyway, the "curse" has struck again. Alysen and I have become very aware of Wyatts interest in girls and the interest that they reciprocate to him. I do not remember realizing that girls exists until late in my elementary education, however Wyatt has taken notice in a very big way. We have had to have talks with him on a few occasions now about kissing. This was supposed to be years down the road for me, and the only explanation is the "Chaffee Curse"

6 comments:

ness said...

While we are excited that you have joined the blogging world, I might go insane reading all of Dane's grammatical and spelling errors, Alysen, please, please, please start checking Dane's post's before he publishes them.

onehm said...

Alysen! So glad to have found your blog...
Was blog hopping and found you.
Can't wait to keep up on your cute kiddos!
~Ashley

ZB said...

Alysen, I'm so excited to read about all the things that your family is doing. Ashley passed your blog address on to me. You have the cutest boy! I sure hope to see more pictures of you and your fun family.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Alysen! hey I'm one of the bloggers too and I found you today on Zoie's blog. can't wait to see what you are up to?!

Crazymamaof6 said...

I guess i should tell you i am Julie Jones

Anonymous said...

buy valium online generic valium mylan - quando si usa valium