7/10/07

Time for School?

We received Wyatt’s boundary exception for school starting this fall. Yeh! He will be in all day kindergarten, wow where does all the time go. Dane came home from work yesterday and informed me that he received permission to go in late for work on July 30th. I could not figure out why so I finally asked him why he needed to go in late on that day. He said in a rather grumpy voice, “I can’t believe you don’t remember that is Wyatt’s first day of real school.” I guess dad is having separation anxiety. Anyway, they do grow up so fast, I hope you all enjoy the pictures as much as we do. We sure love our little buster Wyatt. (Especially Dad I guess)


3 comments:

onehm said...

Lots of changes at the Chaffee home! Sorry to hear about your company. Glad that things are going well otherwise!

ZB said...

I can't believe you will have a child in school! So weird. He looks so grown up. What a great dad to get time off work to be there for such a momentous occasion.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a cutie!! The first day of school is hard. I cried the whole way home and for awhile after I got there.