4/2/08

Back from our Hiatus

It has been a very long time since our last post. I am sure many if not all of you (if we even have any friend and family who still check on us) are sick and tired of the State Fair. The past 5 months have proven very hectic and crazy for our family, but with a little help and a lot of love we are finally starting to get a since of normalcy back to our lives. Over the next couple of weeks we promise to update all the happenings over the past 5 months and look forward to sharing our future events with all of our most loved family and friends.

9 comments:

Lorena said...

HOORAY!

abigail said...

Well hey! Just so you know i never doubted you and your blog! I new you would come back one day...in fact i checked it like 2 days ago!! So I am guessing you moved to Queen Creek?? Thats pretty sweet! Hoe do you like it?? Anyways I'm doing good!!! Hows the office?? Tell everyone i say hi!!

Amy A. said...

Oh...YEA!!! I am so glad to see you are back!! HOPE YOU STICK AROUND! I miss you!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I'm not sure how I came a cross your blog I think I was just being nosey and looking at everyones friends.((I actually just started a blog a month ago, it's been pretty fun) Hope you guys are doing good. We'll have to get together sometime.

glo said...

about time, and i am so glad you changed your picture. it was so out of date.

Koi said...

Welcome back! I check your blog like once a week hoping for an update so I'm glad I wasn't disappointed this time:)

Heather said...

Well it's about dang time!! JK. Glad you are back and can't wait to be thoroughly updated.

Lafe&Lacy said...

Yeah! The picture of your kids is so cute. We can't believe how big they're getting. Congratulations on tax season almost being over!

She Loves Her 3 Icky Boys said...

i kept checking too... like when you keep opening the refrigerator expecting there to be something new inside!